Elena María Oviedo Moral is a partner at Zurbarán Abogados, responsible for the Administrative Law Department and the Family Law Department. Elena also works with the Real Estate Law Department because of her experience advising companies in this sector on urban planning and construction matters.
She received her Law degree from the University of Seville (class of 1996), specializing in Public Law, obtaining a Collaboration and Research Scholarship in the Department of Administrative Law (1995-1996). Between 1996 and 2001, she studied for the Judicial and Prosecutorial Professions competitive exams.
She has been practicing law since 2001. Before becoming an associate at Zurbarán Abogados in 2021, she was a lawyer at Bores & Cía Abogados, an associate at García-Quílez Abogados and an associate at Montero Aramburu.
In the academic field, she has served as:
- Interim Substitute Professor in the Department of Administrative Law at the University of Seville from the 2009/2010 academic year until the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Associate Professor in the Department of Administrative Law at the University of Seville since the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Professor in the Master’s Degree in Administrative Law and Public Economic Law of the CAJASOL Institute, 2020-2021 academic year.
- Professor in the Expert Course on Family and Inheritance taught by the Faculty at Pablo de Olavide since the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Member of the first Aranzadi Family Law Forum in Seville.
- Coordinator of the Legal Module of the Diploma of Expert in Mediation in Architecture, Building and Urban Planning, taught by the University of Seville, academic year 2014-2015.
- Speaker at various courses and conferences.
Support for the Immutability of Alimony. Effects on the Alimony Measure of the Birth of New Children Born During the Subsequent and New Relationship of the Breadwinning Parent (Judgment of the TS of April 30, 2013, No. 250/2013, No. Rec. 988/2012). Economist & Jurist Magazine, 2013